WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle recently did a Q&A on Facebook and commented on a number of interesting topics.

During the session, a fan asked if The Shield will reunite again. If you recall, late last year, the sports entertainment company once again put Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose together as a group. However, their reunion was cut short once Ambrose, unfortunately, went down with an injury.

“The Shield has been dealing with a lot of setbacks and injuries. But they will unite again. Be patient”

Finally, the current General Manager of WWE’s flagship show, Monday Night Raw, was asked which move hurts the most to take as well as well as the lessons that he has learned from his career.

“The Last Ride. It’s like getting shot in the chest. Undertaker is 7 feet tall…when he lifts you over his head you’re 8 feet in the air. It’s a long ride down to the canvas”

“Don’t wrestle injured. Take your time, heal up, and THEN get back to it. I rushed back way too quickly in the past. I know better now. I hope the others’ will see this post also and take my advice. They will have longer careers”