Retired pro-wrestler Billy Jack Haynes, wrestled from the early 1980s to the mid 1990s and was with the WWE from 1986-1988. While working as a WWF superstar in 1987, Haynes claims he also trafficked cocaine and witnessed a double-murder.

Haynes came forward late last month after having connected with the parents of the victims in 2016 and working with a private investigator.

“In August of 1987, I was contacted by an Arkansas criminal politician and was asked if I would provide muscle at an Arkansas drug (transaction),” Haynes explained, though he never named the “criminal politician” he referred to.

“While conducting security for the drug money drop, I witnessed the murders of two young boys: Kevin Ives and Don Henry. They were murdered by other individuals who were working for the same criminal politician. Their bodies were placed on the railroad tracks to be mutilated by a passing train,” Haynes stated.

The deaths of Kevin Ives and Don Henry were originally declared suicides. A later ruling stated the two boys passed out on the train tracks after smoking marijuana. A further autopsy showed the boys had been knocked unconscious before being placed on the tracks. Finally, a Grand Jury eventually declared the deaths as homicides, though no arrests have ever been made.

“We’re in the process of corroborating his information,” the mother of Kevin Ives stated in response to Haynes’ claims. “We feel very hopeful and excited.”