Jeff Jarrett is the latest member of the WWE Hall of Fame’s Class of 2018. The news was first announced by NBC Sports and later confirmed by WWE.

Jarrett’s induction is a surprising one, as the Tennessee wrestling legend has had a rocky relationship with WWE over the years to say the least.

“I would have never dreamed that in 2018 I’d be going into the Hall of Fame,” Jarrett said to NBC Sports last week, “but as I’ve sat back and looked I said, ‘Welp, I guess there are some things that are just meant to be.’”

Jarrett has held countless championships throughout his illustrious career. In WWE, he held the Intercontinental championship 6 times, the European Championship and the WWE tag team championships with Owen Hart. He was a 4-time WCW World Champion and a 6-time NWA World Champion in the company he co-founded, TNA Wrestling.

Jeff Jarrett joins Bill Goldberg, The Dudley Boyz and Ivory in the Class of 2018.

“It’s a humbling honor and I will be accepting it on behalf of just not myself, but my wife Karen, who has had to go through ups and downs. My dad, my stepmom, my uncle, who just passed away. My grandfather, my grandmother on the other side of my family,” Jarrett told NBC Sports.

“It’s a three generation business, so I’m accepting it for everyone in my family because it is a family business. That is something that is so humbling to me. I’m the one who got picked, but it’s really an award for the entire Jarrett family.”

The 2018 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony takes place Friday night, April 6th from New Orleans, LA during WrestleMania 34 weekend.

BREAKING: As first reported by @NBCSports, @RealJeffJarrett will be inducted into the #WWEHOF Class of 2018! https://t.co/30BwDTVo4J

— WWE (@WWE) February 19, 2018