Kenny Omega is the latest name announced for Chris Jericho’s Rock and Wrestling Rager At Sea. The ‘master of ceremonies’ Jericho released a video on Twitter confirming that the inaugural IWGP United States Champion would be taking to the seas from October 27th-31st.

Jericho opens the video stating “Kenny Omega, you claim to be the best in the world, well you know what I think? I agree, I know that you are.” Y2J then followed up this comment by referring to their January 4th match at Wrestle Kingdom; “You beat me at the Tokyo Dome in what many are saying is Chris Jericho’s best match, a five star classic…my best match, but not even your best match and that’s why I agree you’re the best in the world and that’s why I wanted you on Chris Jericho’s Rock and Wrestling Rager at Sea.”

There were rumors of a rematch between the “Alpha” and “Omega” of wrestling dating back to the initial announcement of the January 4th show. @ith the confirmation of ‘The Cleaner’ heading out as part of the cruise there is a very good chance that we see #AlphaOmegaPart2 with a third instalment potentially coming at the G1 Climax or at a Ring of Honor event later this year.

Further information on the Cruise can be found at chrisjerichocruise.com where cabins are still available to purchase for this once in a lifetime experience.

Attention: the master of ceremonies has an (O)mega announcement… #jerichocruise #chrisjericho #kennyomega pic.twitter.com/mvaGdGs0sS

— Chris Jericho Cruise (@jericho_cruise) February 20, 2018