WWE Superstar Rusev recently did an interview with Akhilesh Gannavarapu of Wrestling Inc. to talk about several professional wrestling topics. “The Bulgarian Brute” has seen a huge amount of support from the WWE Universe with his new “Rusev Day” gimmick and was asked if he thinks WrestleMania could be the turning point for him in 2018:

“Well, I don’t even know what I’ll be doing at WrestleMania, so it’s very far – fetched for me to think that WrestleMania is going to be my moment, to turn 2018 (around). I don’t even know; I take it day by day. Each Rusev Day by each Rusev Day. As long as I open my eyes in the morning, that’s a great opportunity for me, and that’s how I look at it.”

Rusev was one of the WWE Superstars who responded to Conor McGregor calling out the WWE several years ago. He was asked his thoughts on possibly seeing the Irish UFC champ in the WWE:

“McGregor? He’s not coming to WWE. What is he going to do here? He just made $ 160 million (against Mayweather). What is he going to do here? He’s going to sit at home. Yeah, I’d definitely like to see him, me and Sheamus get a pint of Guinness, and go from there (laughs).”