– Hurricane Helms’ appearance at the Royal Rumble last month may only be the beginning of his WWE return. Shortly after the Rumble appearance Helms had this to say:

“If that was my last time in a WWE ring, and I don’t think it will be, to have probably the loudest pop of my career, what a way to come full circle.”

Current 205 Live star Daivari posted a Tweet to promote his match against Buddy Murphy last night, announcing his intentions to go on and win the Cruiserweight Championship. Helms responded by telling Daivari to keep the title warm for him, indicating he may soon be joining 205 Live:

Tonight, I get one step closer to winning the Cruiserweight Championship at Wrestlemania. #205Live

— Daivari Dinero (@AriyaDaivariWWE) February 20, 2018

Keep it warm for me.

— Hurricane Helms (@ShaneHelmsCom) February 20, 2018

– SmackDown Live Tag Team Champions The Usos recently took part in a conference call for Catch Au Quotidien. During the call they were asked about New Japan Pro Wrestling stars The Young Bucks. This caught the attention of Matt Jackson of The Bucks, who said he’d love to work with the SDL Tag Team Champs in the future:

The feeling is mutual. Would love to wrestle @WWEUsos. https://t.co/oli2wep35w

— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) February 20, 2018