– “Ms. Money In The Bank” Carmella recently answered a question from a fan on Twitter asking her where she got the idea for her moonwalk entrance. Michael Hayes jumped in and claimed that Carmella has stolen “everything I ever did”:

Hi @CarmellaWWE where did you come up with the moon walking idea, Only wrestler i can remember doing it was @MichaelPSHayes1

— Southern Sinsation (@DANIELW37331196) February 20, 2018

@CarmellaWWE__ has stolen everything i ever did!!! Where do U think she came up with Fabulous??? Let me guess, next she will write her own theme song!!! Bahahaha

— Michael PS Hayes (@MichaelPSHayes1) February 21, 2018

I think I will go for the fanny pack next ? https://t.co/P2DXiGNWIm

— MS Money in the BANK (@CarmellaWWE) February 21, 2018

Of course U would, because I do it!!!
Let me guess U will get the fanny pack from Bruce n Conrad doot doot doot.
Yea, thx for all the royalties guys!!

@HeyHeyItsConrad @bruceprichard I think yall can hook her up with a great fanny pack

— Michael Anderson (@memphisfan2095) February 21, 2018

Of course @bruceprichard and @HeyHeyItsConrad will give @CarmellaWWE a fanny pack, I at least hope they charge her for it lol

– WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz is one of seven men that will be involved in this weekend’s Elimination Chamber match. He took to Twitter and listed out each of his adversaries’ gimmicks, claiming to be the only ‘real’ thing involved in the match:

Demons, Monsters, Supermen, Kingslayers, and whatever Elias is…

The only real thing about the #WWEChamber is me…everyone else is just acting…horribly.

— The Miz (@mikethemiz) February 21, 2018