Elias believes he’d give The Rock a serious run for his money in concert.

It’s no secret that many fans want to “Walk With Elias.” When Samoa Joe suffered an injury, the WWE needed someone to step up. That superstar ended up being Elias, and he’s found some success.

He was involved in a highly praised segment with Braun Strowman recently. Elias thought he was having a routine concert on an episode of Monday Night Raw, when “The Monster Among Men” decided to play a tune. Of course, things ended in violence.

Speaking to the NY Post, Elias said the segment was a hit:

“I mean, you are seeing this giant guy out there with a giant cello, guitar, whatever you want to call it and you see him kind of doing what I do, but the giant version of it. Of course it’s so many thoughts at once and I’m just taken aback. Of course, I believe it made for some great TV.”

Many fans have been clamoring for a concert with Elias and The Rock. The Elimination Chamber participant said he’s prepared to show “The Great One” how it’s done.

“I think without a doubt I’d outshine The Rock because he can’t do quite what I do, but he is good at the guitar and he’s got some chops to him, so I don’t think you need to think about it too much. I think something like that could happen in the future. I’m going to put that on The Rock. I’ll leave that up to him.”