Jinder Mahal believes he has plenty to offer in his WWE career.

Mahal caught everyone off guard last year when he captured the WWE Championship from Randy Orton. The company took a chance on Mahal due to his potential star power in the Indian market. His physique definitely didn’t hurt either.

While Mahal’s reign lasted 170 days and he’s now in the United States title picture, “The Modern Day Maharaja” says he is not in the midst of a demotion. In fact, he’s happy to have the opportunity to snag more titles.

He explained why during a recent appearance on the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast (via Cageside Seats):

“I continue to improve. It’s just not my goal to be a one-time champion. I’ve held the WWE championship but I look forward to holding it many more times, along with all the other championships. I want to be U.S. champion, I want to be Intercontinental champion, I want to be tag team champion, and I want to hold the WWE championship, all of them! I want to be here for a long, long time. I’m 31-years-old right now. I believe I haven’t even hit my prime yet. I think my prime is still yet to come and I believe I can be one of the top stars in WWE for a long time. I’m there mentally now, I’m there physically, I have the confidence now. I just continue to improve. I have a great relationship with Vince (McMahon) and Hunter and everything. You know, they’re oftentimes the first people that I go to for advice. So, everything is going great and I’m just looking forward to what’s next.”