Tonight (Feb. 25) the Elimination Chamber event takes place live on the WWE Network and pay-per-view. The men’s EC match will determine Brock Lesnar’s WrestleMania challenger for the WWE Universal Championship. Participating in the match will be Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Braun Strowman, John Cena, The Miz, and Elias.

The advocate for “The Beast Incarnate” doesn’t appear too worried about his client’s next foe. Paul Heyman took to Twitter and offered an apology ahead of time. Lesnar will be appearing on Monday Night Raw tomorrow night and he will confront the men’s EC winner.

My congratulations in advance to the winner of @WWE #EliminationChamber. And my apologies, also in advance, for what @BrockLesnar will say to the face of that aforementioned winner of the Chamber, LIVE this Monday in Anaheim on #RAW! pic.twitter.com/u50wU5ApYl

— Paul Heyman (@HeymanHustle) February 24, 2018

Every year on the road to WrestleMania, the WWE likes to remind fans of the humble beginnings of “The Greatest Spectacle in Sports Entertainment.” It’s no secret that Vince McMahon took a risk when he invested in the mega pay-per-view event in 1985.

McMahon did everything he could to ensure that the first WrestleMania felt like an extravaganza. That means he had to pour a significant amount of money into the event. Had WrestleMania I been a flop, McMahon likely would’ve been out of the wrestling business and the WWE would’ve gone under. Below is a preview of the WWE Network special, WrestleMania Rewind: