Last night (Feb. 25), seven men entered the Elimination Chamber structure. Only one man walked out as the winner and his name is Roman Reigns. He will go on to WrestleMania to challenge Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal championship.

Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman, The Miz, Elias, John Cena, and Finn Balor will have to wait until next year for a chance to headline the “Showcase of Immortals.” WWE posted an interview where Balor admitted to being disappointed after having a ton of fan support:

“Yeah obviously it adds to the disappointment. Huge opportunity at stake tonight, (I) lost. The chance to go to WrestleMania to challenge Brock Lesnar for the title I never lost, goes away. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been chasing that title since I had to relinquish it the day after Summerslam over a year ago. The chase will continue. You can’t wipe the smile off this face with just one loss.”

Former WWE superstar Darren Young recently appeared on Cerrito Live. When asked about CM Punk mentoring him, Young revealed that Punk embraced him after revealing he is gay:

“One great story I have about CM Punk is when I came out publicly and it was around Summerslam. I remember he had a match with Brock Lesnar. And right after his match with Brock Lesnar in catering, he was all iced up from head to toe. He approached me in catering in front of everybody and he told me to stand up. And I stood up and he gave me a hug. And he said ‘I’m very proud of you for coming out. If you have a problem with anyone because of this, you tell me and I’ll take care of it.'”