Alexa Bliss admits she was nervous before pulling off her finisher at the 2018 Elimination Chamber.

The Raw Women’s champion successfully defended her gold against five other challengers inside the Chamber structure. Bliss had to outlast Bayley, Mandy Rose, Mickie James, Sasha Banks, and Sonya Deville to retain the championship. There was a spot in the match that caught the attention of viewers.

With Banks on the outside, Bliss landed Twisted Bliss off one of the pods. ESPN interviewed Bliss after the match and the champion made it clear that keeping her cool before the spot wasn’t exactly easy:

“I was quite terrified. I’m not going to lie. I’ve done the ‘Twisted Bliss’ off of Braun Strowman’s shoulders before, but that’s not nothing to be on top of an Elimination Chamber pod. There are big challenges with being in a match like this. You’re inside of this chamber that’s intimidating to begin with. There’s nothing appealing about the Elimination Chamber. When I first walked into it, I was terrified. You start out the match in these pods, and you’re just watching everyone go at it, waiting for your time.”

At this time, Bliss’ WrestleMania challenger is unknown. There are conflicting reports regarding who the Royal Rumble winner Asuka will challenge.