Mick Foley is offering a heap of praise on Bullet Club members.

On episode 95 of “Being The Elite,” Foley appeared. Marty Scurll tried recruiting the hardcore icon to help make the Villain Club more than just a t-shirt. Instead, Foley suggested that Mr. Socko becomes a member and things fell apart.

Just before the video was released, Foley posted a new entry of his Facebook blog praising Scurll, The Young Bucks, and Kenny Omega. You can read part of it below:

“Sure, on a certain level, I understood The Young Bucks were getting over strong. I understood, to some extent how well the whole Bullet Club thing was working. Not only were the Bucks blazing their own trail in tag-team wrestling; passing on a rumored WWE offer, because they were perfectly content with their New Japan and Ring Of Honor deals, but Kenny Omega had earned the right to call himself a human (match of the year) factory, with near superhuman performances on New Japan’s biggest shows in consecutive years. And to my surprise, the Marty Scurll Villain Club T’s were beating my WANTED T’s like a government mule at OTT shows in Dublin and Belfast. It’s not that the venerable Cactus shirts weren’t selling; they were – just at a pace about 1/4 the pace of Marty’s.”