Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Brock Lesnar Won’t Be Allowed To Simultaneously Work For WWE & UFC

With Brock Lesnar’s WWE contract set to expire soon after WrestleMania 34 in April, it’s still up-in-the-air whether or not “The Beast” will stay with the company or return to mixed martial arts competition in the UFC. Lesnar is currently scheduled to defend his WWE Universal Championship against Roman Reigns in the main event of WrestleMania in New Orleans next month.

It’s expected that Lesnar will drop the strap to “The Big Dog.” WWE would like for Lesnar to enter a program with the returning Bobby Lashley soon after, but that’s dependent on whether or not he re-signs with WWE. Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio reports that if Lesnar does want to return to the MMA world he won’t be allowed to work for the UFC simultaneously while with WWE:

“They won’t let him do it again and that’s why he’s leaving. Failed drug test is probably why. It’s a big risk for them. I was really surprised they let him fight with Mark Hunt. He had to kind of talk them into that. I think that they thought that he would beat Mark Hunt, which is surprising to a degree just because – well he did win. I thought that fight was far from a given that he would win.”

Meltzer then noted that a possible superfight at heavyweight against former 205-pound UFC champion Jon Jones is a key reason Lesnar is interested in returning to UFC. He also suggested, however, that “The Beast” could simply be leveraging WWE for more money:

“The big fight with Jon Jones is probably one he won’t win but there is so much money to be made and I think that’s why he wants to do that fight. I don’t think UFC is that comfortable having to work through WWE to get somebody that they don’t have under contract. I mean they did because it was UFC 200 and it was a special show but I think that they would rather not do that.

“I think that he would rather not have to go and get Vince McMahon’s approval on everything he does. So it just makes sense. If the right fight is there, then the money is there for him to leave. If it’s not, it’s different. The flip is this may all be a bluff anyways and he’s just doing it to leverage and to get a better deal from Vince.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Got to be honest, I am sick of Lesnar being WWE champion. Good to hear Lashley coming back, he could work with Strowman also.