Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Update On The Big Show’s WWE Contract Status, Did Dolph Ziggler Take A Jab At Brock Lesnar?

– Sports Illustrated is reporting that The Big Show’s WWE contract did expire in February (last month). WWE has reportedly signed him to an agents contract in order to keep him with the company and prevent him from working elsewhere. Show recently stated that he plans to be back by WrestleMania 34.

– Just prior to WWE’s Fastlane pay-per-view on the pre-show last night, Dolph Ziggler spoke to Cathy Kelly and Renee Young to hype his involvement in the main event of the evening – a Six Pack Challenge match for the WWE Title. During his promo Ziggler seemed to take a shot at WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar.

Ziggler said that SmackDown Live has their champion who defends his title week after week, seemingly taking a shot at Brock Lesnar’s part-time status over on Monday Night RAW:

“He [AJ Styles] is definitely a fighting champion and that’s been a huge factor that I like about SmackDown Live for RAW more. We have our champion, every night defending it but that also opens the door for me to slide in there and steal it.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

lol Ziggler is right if he took a swipe at Lesnar. I am sick of him not being at RAW.