WWE Raw Superstar Elias recently did an interview with SportsKeeda to talk about various topics. During the interview, he reflected on being called up to the main roster and being fast-tracked to it from NXT.

He was signed to a developmental deal by WWE in early 2014 and was placed in NXT.

The sports entertainment company and its Chairman Vince McMahon thought that it was the right time to call up the NXT star to the main roster and place him on the Monday Night Raw brand in April of last year.

“I heard the term “fast-tracked”, which I actually think is the opposite of what it was. I spent a lot of time at NXT. But what I feel the main difference is that what I was doing at live events during my time in NXT is what I brought to television on the main roster. So a lot of people only got to see short little bursts on NXT. 30 seconds at a time on the guitar, a few minutes in the ring. Monday Night RAW gives me a lot more time to express myself.”

“It’s definitely satisfying to be in the main events and to reach a certain level, but as far as personal goals go, personal feelings, I feel like I’m not even close to where I want to be yet. I feel like I’m only starting my path towards the very top. As far as success and where I’m at right now, that’s for everybody else to decide. I know where I want to be.”

WrestleMania 34 is set to be held on Sunday, April 8, 2018, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. This event airs on pay-per-view and WWE Network. It’s the most successful and longest-running professional wrestling event in history.

As of this writing, there are no clear-cut plans for him at the biggest event of the year for the sports entertainment company. During this interview, he was asked about his performance that he will do at the upcoming event.

“At WrestleMania, the performance will be something that you’ve not seen Elias do yet. We call it the grandest spectacle of them all right? I’m the grandest performer on Monday Night RAW, I’m the grandest performer in WWE. It’s only fitting that at WrestleMania, the biggest show we have, I put on the biggest performance you’ve ever seen.”