Ronda Rousey was recently interviewed by Metro.co.uk as she gears for her WWE in-ring debut at WrestleMania on Sunday, April 8th.

The former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion spoke with Martin Hines abut a wide variety of topics, including her experience as a World champion judo practitioner, her surprise appearance at the Royal Rumble, and the major difference between her relationships with Vince McMahon and Dana White.

Former WWE Superstar CM Punk returns to the Octagon at UFC 225 on Saturday, June 9th from Chicago. It will be his second professional MMA fight after a less-than-impressive debut against Mickey Gall back in September 2016.

Rousey has praised CM Punk in previous interviews and says she’d be honored if she could work with him in WWE one day.

“I think everybody on Earth would love to see [CM Punk] back in WWE, and I would completely fall all over myself and be honored if he wanted to be involved with me in any way, shape or form.”

As much as she (and many wrestling fans) would love to see Punk back in a WWE ring one day, Rousey says it’s Punk’s life and he needs to be passionate about whatever he’s doing. Many people would love for her to fight in UFC again, but she never fought for the fans, she fought because it’s what she loved.

Rousey continued talking about Punk, stating that he had a special gift as a pro wrestler. She’s eager to work with him in WWE, but he’s got her full respect no matter what the future holds for him.

“Everyone in the world knows he has a gift for wrestling and he has something special, and if he ever feels like sharing it with us again, then hell yeah, please, even if it’s not with me, I just hope I’m there to see it. If he never wants to get back in that ring again, he has every reason not to, and all the respect in the world from me.”