Roman Reigns has notably been accused of being involved with an illegal steroid ring over the past several weeks. Filmmaker Jon Bravo had been teasing the release of evidence against Reigns in his latest YouTube video on the case, however, the video presented no evidence suggesting Reigns was involved.

Initially when the story broke Reigns released a Twitter statement claiming no involvement in the matter in addition to saying he didn’t know the man, Richard Rodriguez, accusing him:

“I have never heard of Richard Rodriguez or Wellness Fitness Nutrition. I learned from the mistake I made nearly two years ago and paid the penalty for it. Since then, I’ve passed 11 tests as part of WWE’s independent drug testing program.”

Recently Reigns was interviewed on The Jim & Sam Show and was asked about the accusations against him. Here’s what he had to say on the matter:

“At one point it’s like, who is this [Rodriguez]? Where is this coming from? What did I do? Like, what the heck is going on? I’m just sitting at home playing with kids. I’m feeding babies and changing diapers, and doing dad stuff and then all of a sudden this happens. I think it’s just a good lesson of where we’re at. If you have any kind of social media presence; essentially, my Twitter is a billboard, unfortunately some people want to use whether it’s in a positive passion and a negative passion

“At the same time, it’s one of those deals where, I know me, I know what I have done, and I know what the truth is. You have to have one of those bulletproof mentalities where it’s like, these things are ricocheting off of me.”