Olympic gold medalist Kyle Snyder wrestled his final collegiate wrestling match on Sunday night for Ohio State University. What was the first thing he did afterwards?

He called out WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar.

Kyle Snyder’s amateur credentials are staggering. He won the gold medal at the 2016 Olympic games from Rio – making him the youngest gold medalist in history – but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. He’s youngest wrestler ever to win the World, NCAA, and Olympic championships in a single year. Earlier this year, he won his third-straight individual national championship as a heavyweight.

The 22-year-old Snyder tweeted the following on Sunday night, indicating that he’s considering a future with WWE.

Kyle Snyder vs @BrockLesnar for the @WWE Heavy Weight championship of the world. Who wants it to happen? pic.twitter.com/fwfw1jlelJ

— Kyle Snyder (@Snyder_man45) March 19, 2018

A WWE showdown between Snyder and Brock Lesnar is unlikely, but not impossible. If Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar’s success in WWE are any indication, Snyder would almost certainly be a quick study should he decide to begin training for a pro wrestling career.

Brock Lesnar’s future with WWE is also uncertain, with his contract rumored to be expiring some time after WrestleMania 34 next month.

There’s also the possibility that Snyder decides to pursue a career in mixed martial arts. Just last month, Kyle Snyder offered to train Conor McGregor for his next fight, so the UFC is also on his radar. Snyder attended two UFC shows last year (UFC 203 in Cleveland and UFC 207 in Las Vegas) and admitting that he’s considering a future in the Octagon.

“They put on a great show, it’s really exciting,” Snyder said about the UFC last year. “I think it’s something that I could excel in. I haven’t done much boxing or jiu-jitsu or striking or stuff like that but I think that I could pick it up pretty quickly. The crowd and the way they made the whole thing a big show was just exciting for me. It’s something that I want to do.”

Wherever Snyder winds up, UFC or WWE, it’s not a stretch to bestow upon him the label Brock Lesnar once enjoyed as “The Next Big Thing.”