WWE Hall Of Famer Rocky Johnson has a new hip and a new whip.

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson took to social media this week to a story about his father recently undergoing hip surgery. Johnson called his son and mentioned his doctor told him he should be driving a bigger car – you know, because of his hip. The Rock took the hint and hooked his dad up with a brand new Cadillac truck.

“We all got daddy issues lol,” wrote The Rock. “My pops just had his hip replaced and called me and said ‘Hey Mr. D the surgeon really feels like I should have a bigger car since my hip rehab..’ I cut my dad off and just started laughing because I knew what he was hustling for.”

Rock continued, “I said ‘say no more..I got you.. just go down and pick out what you want,’ then we hung up and hours later I get this pic. Lol. Hey my old man was a tough MF on me. He’d kick my ass from one side of the gym to the other for years. I hated it when I was a kid, but grateful for it as a man. Im lucky I could do this and thanks for the ass kickins. Thanks Shawn Burnett and Ed Morse Cadillac for handling business for me and finding the gold bow. #MyDoctorSaid #NewHipsAndWhips.”

If the story sounds somewhat familiar, that’s because The Rock posted a similar photo and story back in December 2016, when he bought his dad a new Ford truck for Christmas.

Check out Rocky Johnson’s new ride below.