Last night’s episode of Monday Night RAW ended with WWE showing The Ultimate Deletion between “Woken” Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt at the Hardy Family Compound. The segment received positive reviews from the professional wrestling world on Twitter, and Hardy noted himself in a Tweet that the Ultimate Deletion was trending #1 worldwide:

Tonight was much more than just a professional victory on #RAW for me..

It was an ENORMOUS PERSONAL VICTORY.

I couldn't have done it without YOU, my LOYAL #WOKENWarriors..#UltimateDELETION has been the #1 WORLDWIDE TREND for OVAH an hour now..

Thank you.
Gracias.
Merci. pic.twitter.com/sXj5x5shwq

— #WOKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) March 20, 2018

He also asked fans to retweet his Tweet if they wanted to see another Ultimate Deletion with names like Michael Cole, Roman Reigns, or Vince McMahon:

RE-TWEET if you DESIRE to see another #UltimateDELETION on #RAW, maybe..

Michael Cole, The OBSOLETE MULE

or

Roman Reigns, The LARGE CANINE

or

The DASTARDLY MeekMahan pic.twitter.com/VQMfDKQjsj

Hardy also responded to Michael Cole’s negativity before the segment aired. Cole apologized for the “obnoxious and surreal” segment WWE fans were about to witness. Hardy responded to Cole’s comments in a later Tweet:

Yeeeaassss, that was absolutely MAGICAL Great Commander. Now it is time to DELETE that JEJUNE ORANGUTANG Michael Cole. He is undoubtedly deletion worthy

— DELETER OF WORLDS (@orbitalheel) March 20, 2018

YEEAAAAAASSSSS, #WOKENWarrior.. I've learned of the BLASPHEMY that the OBSOLETE MULE @MichaelCole SPEWED from his MUZZLE.. @Vanguard1AAR, put this HERETIC on your SURVEILLANCE schedule. If this continues, he must be DELETED! #UltimateDELETION https://t.co/UmgS0viWNv