– WWE Superstar Braun Strowman took to Twitter to thank 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame inductee Mark Henry for helping him break into the business of professional wrestling:

Over the moon to find out @TheMarkHenry is being inducted into the #WWEHOF Mark is the reason I am a @WWE superstar and I will forever be thankful and indebted to him for putting his name on the line to get me a look!!!!! #ThankYouMark https://t.co/z4Qlx2mYt4

— Braun Strowman (@BraunStrowman) March 20, 2018

– As noted on last night’s episode of Monday Night RAW by General Manager Kurt Angle, RAW Women’ Champion Alexa Bliss will defend her title against Nia Jax at WrestleMania 34. The ex-best friends took to Twitter to hype their upcoming bout in New Orleans:

I made you something and I’m gonna take it all away from you. You think you can take the #Raw Women’s Championship from me? Ha! Rude. #GoddessAboveAll

— Alexa Bliss (@AlexaBliss_WWE) March 20, 2018

They’ll tell you…
Not to try.
Not to dream.
Not to be yourself.

That you’re not enough… And you’ll teach them…
That you work harder.
Can do better.
To be YOU is the best thing you can be. I’m going to @WrestleMania.
And winning. #NotLikeMost #TheIrresistibleForce pic.twitter.com/mvm2vM1kMC

— Nia Jax (@NiaJaxWWE) March 20, 2018

– WWE posted a video of Seth Rollins doing an interview with Mike Rome after saving Finn Balor from The Miztourage on RAW. Rollins will challenge Balor and Intercontinental Champion The Miz for the strap in a Triple Threat match at WrestleMania. Rollins says Balor owes him one and also said he wants a rematch with Balor before WrestleMania: