Daniel Bryan’s contract with WWE expires on a rather interesting date. While there have been several rumored dates his contract is up, Bryan himself confirmed the exact date recently.

Bryan was interviewed by Al Arabiya English recently. He was asked when his contract with WWE expires and confirmed the date as September 1st, 2018. The date also happens to be when Bullet Club’s “All-In” event is scheduled for Chicago.

During the interview, Bryan was asked about rumors regarding the expiration date of his contract.

“No, no. I had somebody say that to me on my Twitter. They said, does your contract expire on September 23rd? And I was like, how do people even know that?” Bryan said.

“My contract actually runs out September 1st, which is actually the day of the All-In show, but it’s funny because that doesn’t compute. I was in the Bahrain ComicCon the last two days, and we did Q&As, and at each one, somebody asked me about that. They said, ‘are you going to be at All In’? I’m not. I don’t know what to tell you. But yeah, my contract is up September 1st.”