Former WWE/WCW/TNA star Sean Waltman recently spoke about various topics on the latest edition of his podcast, X-Pac12360.

During the podcast, he talked about SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan being cleared by WWE doctors to compete as an in-ring performer once again.

Bryan, who was forced to retire two years ago due to his history with concussions, has talked about wrestling again in the past. Whether that be in WWE or in another promotion.

Before the news came out, it was believed that he would be leaving WWE after his contract with the company expires in September of 2018.

“I’m just really really happy for him. All I could do was have a feel-good moment for Bryan. I totally can understand, because I deal with some of those issues. I know how scary that could be, just the prospect of what’s in store for the future and things like that. I just had to quit doing what I love doing and not on my own terms. And so I’m really happy that it turned out this way, instead of Bryan having to leave WWE to do what he wants to to be happy… Trust me, I don’t think they just ran and just jumped right into the deep end of the pool right away.

That’s just what we saw… Actually, it’s exactly the right time. Not a moment too late and not a moment too soon because they had to make really really sure and have a lot of different opinions on this, you know? And people can selfishly want to see him back in the ring and in a match but let’s make sure he can do it and not cause any permanent damage.”

It was announced earlier this week by the WWE that former WWE World Champion Mark Henry would be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame alongside Goldberg, Ivory, Jeff Jarrett, The Dudley Boyz, and HillBilly Jim in the class.

WWE holds their 2018 Hall of Fame ceremony on Friday, April 6th in New Orleans, Louisiana at the Smoothie King Center and will air on WWE’s streaming service, WWE Network.

“There were so many people that were congratulating Mark on Twitter and I didn’t neglect to. I purposely avoided it so people didn’t bring up me dressing up in blackface like Mark… Not that I’m afraid. I just didn’t want to insert that into the Hall of Fame conversation. He was fine with it but I’m not fine with it now. That’s all. And there was nothing bad meant by it but the things I know now I’m a little embarrassed by it.”