Baron Corbin recently spoke with Mike Jones of DC 101 to promote WrestleMania 34, which is slated to take place on Sunday, April 8, 2018, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.

This event airs on pay-per-view and WWE Network. It’s the most successful and longest-running professional wrestling event in history.

The sports entertainment company is set to hold an Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal at this event and with Corbin not having a current feud, he will likely be competing in the match.

“My opportunity if I win this that’s another thing on my list of accomplishments, the 2 time Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, would be huge on there. I mean obviously no one has done it so rolling into 2018 it would be a good start for me for this year. Look at what happened last year with Dean Ambrose who came up short but they you got a guy like Braun Strowman who was in the Andre and now look at where he’s at. That’s one of those things that can truly elevate you so that’s what I’m gonna use it for is another launching pad and being in that battle royal you get 15-20 other targets to beat up so I’m not locked in on one person and it will be lots of fun, that’s for sure.”

The news of SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan being medically cleared to return to in-ring action under the WWE banner has met with positive feedback. Corbin is no different and believes Bryan’s first match back will be something that fans don’t want to miss.

“For him to come back, I think, is amazing. I think it’s gonna be a really cool story to hear 20 years from now, you know the story of Daniel Bryan who everything was taken away because of injury and then to come back and for it to be at Mania, I mean, who knows? I think it will be awesome and it’s such a feel good story for a guy that has so much passion for this business and for what people do. So it couldn’t happen to a better guy, this kind of opportunity and you know he’s gonna be firing on all cylinders any chance he gets to be in the ring and competes. It’s gonna be fireworks and definitely something you’re not gonna want to miss.”