Last year was a wild ride for the WWE and NXT was certainly no exception. In 2017, Bobby Roode, Drew Mcintyre, and Cien Almas emerged as the cream of the crop on the brand. We also saw Asuka continue her dominance until leaving for Monday Night Raw. A new women’s champion then emerged and her name is Ember Moon.

San Antonio, Orlando, Chicago, Brooklyn, and Houston were all the destinations for NXT’s TakeOver events last year. The WWE Network is taking a look back with its “Best of NXT 2017” special. Here’s a first look with Triple H praising NXT talent:

“The superstars of NXT scratch and claw everyday to be the best. They give it their all to be the best. But the truth is, we cannot do any of it without you. We say it all the time, “We Are NXT.” And we truly mean that. Without the NXT universe, without all of you, we are nothing. You rise us up, you make us bigger, stronger, and better. And that’s what we do. We go to the ring every night, our NXT superstars, and they leave it all out there for all of you.”

Legendary wrestling manager Jim Cornette is happy to hear that Mark Henry is on his way to the WWE Hall of Fame. Henry will join the class of 2018 which includes stars such as Goldberg, Jeff Jarrett, The Dudley Boyz, and more. It’s a long time coming for Henry, who has been with the WWE since 1996.

During a recent episode of “The Jim Cornette Experience,” Cornette talked about Henry’s road to this moment:

“The Hall of Fame has gotten one right, and I don’t mean they’ve never gotten one right before but I’m saying this time the good guy wins. To a nicer guy, it couldn’t happen. Mark Henry is going in the WWE Hall of Fame and I am wholeheartedly behind that because I’ve known Mark since he showed up there for 22 years or whatever.”