Former WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champion Big E recently spoke with 107.7 The Bone with Bimbo Jimbo & Baby Huey to promote The New Day’s new book.

Although Kofi Kingston and Big E had found some success while singles competitors, they have found their niche as a tag team. The stable originally debuted on the July 21, 2014, episode of RAW, but made their official television debut as The New Day in November 2014.

During their time together, they are three-time world tag team champions within the company. They won the WWE (RAW) Tag Team Champions twice with their second reign being the longest for any Tag Team Championship in WWE history at 483 days, and the SmackDown Tag Team Championship once.

“A lot of WWE and wrestling books are very serious. They will take through the rise and fall, and the hard times, but THIS is a fun read. It’s about a 165 pages. It’s very colorful, it has trivia, it has a top ten list…it has an instructional tutorial on how to dance like Big E. It’s meant to be a fun read. It’s for kids, and adults who are kids at heart. It’s definitely very us, and we wanted something to reflect that.”

Over the course of the last year, the sports entertainment company has booked The New Day vs. The Usos quite a bit to see who would be the supreme team on the blue brand as well as the Tag Team Champions of that show.

During this interview, Big E opened up on New Day’s chemistry with The Usos.

“From a backstage perspective…you can see the rapport, you can see the chemistry that we have with those guys. There is a real friendship there, and a real brotherhood, and I have known those guys since I was signed…For us to gel so well I think we also see the business and the way matches should work in a very similar way. I think a lot of guys are too worried and too concerned about looking strong or getting their stuff in.

“To have a great match I think you really have to be selfless and understand that hey at this point in this match it’s not about me looking good it’s about what do we do to get the best reaction…In many ways I think of really great wrestling like jazz. The ability to feel, to improvise, that ability to kind of ride the rhythm and have an understanding of what kind of reaction we’ll get when we do this, or the timing the positioning all of that stuff…I think the Usos have a very similar perspective on what wrestling should be on how great tag team wrestling is done, and I can’t thank those guys enough for being the best dance partners imaginable.”