Former WWE RAW Women’s Champion Bayley recently spoke with Hype Magazine.

Bayley is a loveable babyface that found her spotlight while in WWE’s developmental brand in Orlando, Florida, NXT. The sports entertainment company pushed her as a top babyface in the NXT women’s division after several talents were called up to the main roster such as Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Paige, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax and others.

They needed to have someone to carry the division while rebuilding stars. That person was Bayley. She connected with the fans right away due to in large part to her ability to get them behind her. She is an underdog and resembles an average person.

The company pushed her to the moon, and she quickly won the NXT Women’s Title. She held the title for a long time before she was called up to the main roster.

However, when she was called up to the main roster and placed on the Raw, Vince McMahon did not put her in the same position as she was placed in NXT. That has changed as she is a more prominent talent on the main roster.

During her career, she has competed in a number of first-time ever matches (Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, and Ironman). In this interview, she reflected on those accomplishments.

“It is insane because I was thinking about the Iron Women’s Match just the other day, but Royal Rumble is one of those matches that you remember watching as a kid, and everyone has their favorite memory of it. I remember counting down while watching at home and everyone is counting down together whether you are in the live audience or at home to see who will come out next.

To be a part of something like that and to be in the back, while all the girls go out front, to feel the energy was a dream come true. The Elimination Chamber was a crazy experience because those were the matches that I always wanted to be a part of as a fan. Even though matches like TLC, Cage, a ladder were scary situations, they were just things I wanted to participate in as a performer. Being in the chamber match, I felt very comfortable, and I hope I can participate again next year.”

Also in this interview, she was asked about former WWE Women’s Champion Mickie James’ return to the sports entertainment company and her leadership in the women’s locker room.

“Having her here is a fantastic opportunity. When she came back to SmackDown, I was jealous of the women division there because they had competed against one of businesses OGs. Not that she is old or anything, but I grew up with her and Trish Stratus. They both had a great storyline, and I learned a lot from their contributions to the company from a character standpoint and techniques inside of the ring. Since she came over to Raw, it challenges us to approach things differently. I wanted to pick her brain since she has seen the evolution of the business with her OVW background.”