WWE Champion AJ Styles is going into his third WrestleMania with the WWE, and just like the previous two events, he is being booked in a prominent role at the biggest event of the year for the sports entertainment company.

Styles faced former WWE Champion Chris Jericho at WrestleMania 32 in 2016 and then wrestled SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon in the opener of WrestleMania 33 last year. Now, he’s slated to defend his title against Shinsuke Nakamura at WrestleMania 34 next month.

The WWE Champion recently spoke with Justin Barrasso of SI.com to promote the upcoming event. During the interview, he talked about his dream match against Nakamura at WrestleMania 34.

“This match is special because we’ve yet to see it in WWE,” said Styles. “The only other time we were in the ring together was more than two years ago [in New Japan Pro Wrestling].

“We gave people a taste in the “Money in the Bank” match, and that moment let everyone in the back know how special this match could be. The fans responded by asking for this match, and I want to give it to them. Shinsuke won the Royal Rumble, so now we have that opportunity.”

“If you know the history between myself and Shinsuke, you’re pretty excited about this match,” said Styles. “But even if you don’t, just think what Shinsuke Nakamura is capable of and what AJ Styles is capable of. To mix those two together is going to be something special.”

“Shinsuke has the same mindset,” said Styles. “He wants this to be one of the greatest matches in WrestleMania history. I don’t know if we’re going to reach that level, but we’re certainly going to try.”

Since SmackDown General manager Daniel Bryan was cleared last week by WWE doctors, there have been many fans expressing their desire to see Bryan wrestle Styles in a WWE ring. Styles made it clear in this interview that he’s up for the challenge.

“Shoot, now that he’s cleared, who knows when Daniel Bryan and I will have the opportunity to get in the ring together?” asked Styles. “But who knows when I’ll get in the ring with Seth Rollins, or again with Finn Balor, or even Randy Orton? There are guys I have yet to get in the ring with, but now that Daniel Bryan is cleared and ready, he’s in line. Who knows what’s going to come first? There are a lot of great things that will happen in the next couple years.”