Mike Tyson is someone who many WWE fans are familiar with.

Tyson is a Hall of Fame boxer. He’s won multiple championships in the heavyweight division. With scintillating knockouts over the likes of Trevor Berbick, Michael Spinks, Larry Holmes, and many more Tyson’s fan base grew astronomically.

During the 1990s, Tyson had developed a reputation for being a bruiser with a bad attitude and that’s exactly the direction the WWE was going in. The company brought Tyson on board to be the special guest referee in the main event of WrestleMania 14. Tyson ended up raising Stone Cold Steve Austin’s hand and handed the WWE title to him over the fallen Shawn Michaels. “HBK” received a right hand to the jaw from Tyson soon after.

Years later, Tyson was invited back for an episode of Monday Night Raw as the guest host. Tyson was later inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2012. Tyson felt the love from WWE fans, and he wants to experience it again.

WWE’s Cathy Kelly was on the scene at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards and briefly spoke to Tyson, who said the following:

“I’m always willing to come back. I love the WWE, yeah. I’d love to be back.”