Ring of Honor COO Joe Koff believes Supercard of Honor XII will be a sellout.

Supercard of Honor XII takes place on April 7 live from the UNO Lakefront Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana. In the main event, Kenny Omega will take on Cody in a bout that may give us some clarity on the direction of Bullet Club. Also set for the card, ROH World champion Dalton Castle will defend his title against Marty Scurll.

The card is also stacked with New Japan Pro Wrestling talent such as Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kota Ibushi, and Tomohiro Ishii. The first Women of Honor champion will also be crowned following semi-finals matches and of course the finals in the Women of Honor tournament.

Speaking to Cageside Seats, Koff said the event will sell out:

“We’re getting prepared. It’s our biggest crowd to date. We’re trying to anticipate the crowd and be ready for them in every way we can. The building is set up for roughly about 6,000. We’re coming up on that number. It’s pretty exciting. It will be a sellout. It’s amazing, too, considering last year when we ran Lakeland, which was a good hour to hour-and-a-half from Orlando for WrestleMania week. The number escapes me, but it was well over 3,000. And I said, Oh my god, that was amazing. One year later, we’ve now almost doubled our crowd. It’s pretty exciting.”