Cody and Disco Inferno were involved in an altercation on Twitter recently.

Disco sent out the following Tweet:

Nobody knows how to "work" anymore. They would rather kill each other to get @davemeltzerWON to put their match over. That is a problem that needs to be put front and center. Guys are going to keep getting hurt.

— Glenn Gilbertti (@TheRealDisco) April 1, 2018

The tweet contains an image of Cody’s busted open left eye from yesterday’s Sakura Genesis show.

Kenny Omega issued a response:

To think I was trying to find gaps in my schedule to do your show…. so much for that.

— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) April 2, 2018

Cody then issued the following response:

Stop. You know nothing. You have drawn 0 dollars. No fan has ever left a show thinking about you. You were lucky to be a juiced up double-lifer "over with the boys" type in an era where you hid in plain sight coasting on others' success. Couldn't hang then, can't get booked now.

— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) April 2, 2018

pic.twitter.com/34hgHX1hQV

— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) April 2, 2018

I take no pride in ending that man's career w/a single tweet…but this whole "they're doing it wrong…I know how to do it right…they're exposing the business…"

That logic itself is exposing the business. Don't let the bitter have a place in our world.

Conversation is done

— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) April 2, 2018

Cody has shown in the past he’s not afraid to go after people on Twitter if he feels they deserve it. After Jay White made reference to Brandi in a promo before Strong Style Evolved, Cody sent this Tweet out in response:

Jay White should remember that he's genuinely a trainee dojo boy, which is why NJPW gave him a spotlight, trainees are very very cheap. He should remember never to use my wife's name in an interview. He should remember how to wash guys' backs because that's currently his legacy. https://t.co/ROJFMxnGnm

— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) March 24, 2018

Cody and Hangman Page recently defeated the Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi) at Sakura Genesis.