Jeff Jarrett will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend. Jarrett isn’t closing the door on his wrestling career just because he is entering the Hall of Fame, however. He still plans on getting his Global Force Wrestling promotion off the ground.

Last year, Jarrett was briefly named President of Impact Wrestling and the company was ready to re-brand as GFW. Backstage problems and a stay in rehab led to Jarrett being dismissed from Impact just months later, however.

Jarrett took part in an interview with the Sporting News recently and confirmed GFW is still alive.

When asked about GFW’s future, here is what Jarrett had to say:

“Our industry has extreme growth potential international and Global Force is working on two specific projects. One very big, the other is still pretty big. When you look around the world and, through my TNA days and ever dating back a few years before that, the international scene is only going to get bigger. There’s no doubt in my mind it’s got such growth opportunity. Internationally is where I’m going, where Global Force is going, and I think that’s where the industry is going.”