There’s no doubt that one of the biggest names that WWE and its Chairman Vince McMahon ever created was Hulk Hogan. He has been a household name in the world of professional wrestling for decades now.

He has wrestled some of the biggest names in the history of pro wrestling, and although he has a long-lasting relationship with the company, there have been some hiccups between the two sides throughout the years.

Most notably he left the sports entertainment company to join World Championship Wrestling in the 1990’s, and he worked in TNA Wrestling for a few years.

His latest run with the company was a short one. On February 24, 2014, on Raw, Hogan made his first WWE in-ring appearance since December 2007 to hype the launch of the WWE Network.

At WrestleMania 30, Hogan served as the host and came out at the start of the show to hype up the crowd. Steve Austin and The Rock ended up coming out to have a memorable segment with him. However, he was later fired over racist remarks made in a leaked sex tape.

Hogan noted on his Instagram account that he’s back to his old weight of 303 lbs and that it’s too bad that he’s not in the main event of WrestleMania because he’s “ready.” He wrote the following:

“Weighed in at my old weight of 303 today,to bad I’m not in the Main Event at Mania because I’m ready brother,but I will be cheering my friends on from home! HH.”