Tenille Dashwood (FKA Emma) has only been with ROH’s Women of Honor division for two months but she has already made a big impression. Currently, Dashwood is in the semi-finals of the promotion’s tournament to crown a Women of Honor champion. Dashwood defeated Brandi Rhodes in the quarter-finals.

ScreenRant recently caught up with Dashwood and asked about how things have changed for her since she left WWE.

“Of course there are differences [between WWE and ROH],” said Dashwood. “I think WWE is very much entertainment, and obviously Ring of Honor is too, but I think you see a little more wrestling in Ring of Honor.”

Dashwood will wrestle Sumie Sakai in the semi-finals of the tournament. That match will take place on the SuperCard of Honor preshow this weekend. Should Dashwood be successful in that match, she would move on to face the winner of Kelly Kelin versus Mayu Iwatani. The finals of the tournament will take place on the SuperCard of Honor main show later the same night.

“I’m expecting to be in the finals, that means two matches in one night,” says Dashwood. “I’ve done three matches a night in NXT, so maybe I have that over the other competitors, maybe they’re not used to that. So I’ve thought ahead, I’ve taken that into account, and I’ll enjoy the moment, and in the end, I’ll walk out as champion.”