For many years, wrestling fans wanted to see Samoa Joe sign with WWE following his success in Impact Wrestling and Ring of Honor. Finally, he signed with the company in 2015.

However, instead of being placed on the main roster right away like many fans thought would happen, WWE decided to place him in NXT.

He was in NXT for nearly two years. He was later called up to the main roster. On the January 30, 2017, episode of Raw, Joe made his official main roster debut by attacking Seth Rollins from behind and aligning himself with Triple H.

The former NXT Champion recently did an interview with alarabiya.net to talk about various topics. During the interview, he opened up on his relationship with Vince McMahon.

“I’m terrible at small talk, so me and Vince’s relationship is? don’t want to say dispassionate, but when we have talks, they’re very brief, short, we lay out a few things, and I go from there. It’s not a lot of, ‘hey how are you doin’, how’s this, how’s that’. It’s calling the play, what do we need to get done, and I go out and get it done.”

Strowman is slated to challenge Cesaro and Sheamus for the RAW Tag Team Titles at WrestleMania 34. WWE has made it known that he will need a tag team partner in order to challenge for the straps. However, he has yet to say who he has chosen. Joe has been someone rumored to be his partner.

“Braun out here talking about how he doesn’t get along well with other people, but I’m terrible at it. That sounds like something that’s very enticing to the fans, but I’m sure two minutes in I’d be punching him in the head.”