EVOLVE, PWG and PROGRESS Star Keith Lee tweeted earlier today to confirm his status following a car accident. The man who asks you to ‘Bask in His Glory’ stated: “Yes. I was in a car accident earlier today. Thank you all for the concern and support. But There is NO WAY I miss ANY matches this weekend!”

Lee is currently scheduled to face NXT Superstar Kassius Ohno at WrestleMania Axxess amid rumors that he will heading to the company in the near future, Lee has denied that he has signed a contract. Another man who will be facing Ohno this weekend will be WALTER, who is also slated to be heading to WWE in the near future but again has denied that a contract has been signed.

Keith Lee will also be appearing at several independent events over the weekend, make sure you’re following him on Twitter for further updates:

Just wanted to chime in. Yes. I was in a car accident earlier today. Thank you for all the concern and support.

But there is NO WAY I miss ANY matches this weekend!

And for further positivity, @DonovanDijak found me a decent place to eat! Thanks bro! Off to Bourbon St.

— Keith Lee (@RealKeithLee) April 5, 2018