WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle recently did a Q&A on Facebook and commented on a number of interesting topics.

During the session, a fan asked about UFC President Dana White confirming in a recent interview with TMZ Sports that CM Punk will indeed fight Mike Jackson next.

White did not confirm when they would fight but it’s likely going to be at UFC 225 pay-per-view event that is slated to go down on Saturday, June 9, 2018, at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois.

“Punk is a talented kid. It’s up to him. If he shows up to fight he will do ok. He didn’t show up last time. He was there but he didn’t fight back.”

Angle is slated to team up with former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey to take on Triple H and Stephanie McMahon at WrestleMania 34 in a Mixed Tag Team Match. He was asked about his game plan for the match.

“To WIN! I have to keep Ronda from getting frustrated. I know how HHH and Steph try to play mind games. Not on Sunday.”

Finally, he was asked about which match made him most nervous. Angle responded by stating, “WM19. I was injured prior to it. Brock had just started on the main roster. It was stressful.”