Roman Reigns is gearing up for the biggest match of his career as this is supposed to be his moment while under the WWE banner. He’s slated to challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at WrestleMania 34.

While promoting the event, he spoke with Planeta Wrestling to talk about various topics. It’s well known that Lesnar’s contract with WWE expires after tonight and he has already told UFC President Dana White that he’s interested in returning to the company.

Reigns gave his take on the current Universal Champion potentially returning to the MMA promotion.

“I like to say ‘never say never’ as soon as you think something is going to be one way, Vince McMahon and the WWE somehow turns it and surprises everybody,” Reigns said. “With his history, if he were to leave, I don’t think it will be the last time we see him. Before UFC he was with WWE. Regardless, he’s a great businessman and he can obviously juggle both and that deserves respect in its own right. At the end of the day, I know he has a high regard for WWE and he’ll do what’s best for him.”

Reigns was also asked about who he wants to wrestle next and it was quite the easy answer for the Big Dog. He wants to step into the squared circle against SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan, who was recently cleared to in-ring action.

“I think the ‘Yes Man,’ I don’t get to see the guys from SmackDown all that often,” Reigns said. “I know Daniel Bryan has been cleared. I’d love to get back in their with Bryan. I’d love to get in there, kind of do what we did back at Fastlane and have that rivalry. Hell, what kind of match would that be, me and Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania next year? Hopefully, his health continues to get better and better, the sky’s the limit for him. So, I think Daniel Bryan would be a cool opponent.”