Guardians cast members Michael Rooker and Sean Gunn sat in with Batista for a Q&A session at Awesome Con in Washington, D.C last weekend.

Batista is no longer a member of the WWE’s roster will always be part of the WWE family. “The Animal” is one of the most successful WWE Superstars of all time as he has won six WWE World Titles, a four-time WWE Tag Team Champion, and a two-time Royal Rumble winner (2005 and 2014).

He has not been with the company since late 2014. During this Q&A, he was asked about the rumors of a potential return to the WWE. If you recall, it’s been reported that Batista was interested in team up with Ronda Rousey to face Triple H and Stephanie McMahon but WWE decided against bringing him back.

Batista stated in a response to the question, “I hope so.”

He was also asked about a memorable moment as part of Evolution alongside Triple H, Ric Flair, and Randy Orton.

“Well, off-screen, I wouldn’t be able to tell you publicly. On-screen, I think it was the time that we were all holding title belts. It was a great shot. It was I think the first time in history that a faction, a wrestling faction like that had like every world title. That was a moment that Randy (Orton) and I had arrived. You’ve probably seen the shot a million times where we were on stage, all holding the belts.”