There was one interesting name that attended the biggest event of the year for the sports entertainment company, and that was UFC President Dana White.

The reason that he attended the event was to see former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey make her in-ring WWE debut.

As seen at WrestleMania 34 on Sunday night (April 8th, 2018) at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana on the WWE Network, Rousey and Kurt Angle defeated Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in a Mixed Tag Team Match.

White has given a statement on Rousey making her in-ring debut to Ramona Shelburne of ESPN.

“She accomplished everything she could at UFC. She has a title defense record that still isn’t broken, the amazing fight last night with Rose and Joanna wouldn’t have been possible without Ronda kickstarting everything and I could go on and on.”

“She has always loved professional wrestling and now she gets to have a blast being a part of it. She will be great at ANYTHING she sets her mind to doing. I thought she was incredible tonight and I’m happy for her.”