Two members of Lucha Underground’s roster have announced they are leaving the company. Both luchadors had been with the promotion since the beginning.

Season 4 of Lucha Underground is set to begin airing in June. The promotion filmed episodes for the season from February to March this year.

Angelico and Jack Evans have announced they are leaving Lucha Underground. Both wrestlers had been apart of the “Worldwide Underground” stable along with Johnny Mundo.

I would like to announce that I have decided to part ways with Lucha Underground. I would also like to say thank you to everyone at the company for the pleasure of the last three seasons.
Now it is time to take another leap of faith.

— Angelico (@AngelicoAAA) April 11, 2018

proper spelling this time! I have also parted ways with lucha underground

— Jack Evans (@JackEvans711) April 11, 2018

36-year-old Jack Evans and 30-year-old Angelico had been a popular tag-team in AAA before signing with Lucha Underground.

Evans has been wrestling with the Crash and AroLucha as of late whereas Angelico moved to the UK and has been wrestling primarily in Europe in 2018. He announced he was leaving Mexico to wrestle full-time in Europe last summer.

Both Evans and Angelico said they turned down offers from WWE in 2014 to sign with Lucha Underground. As they had been working for Dorian Roldan in Mexico at the time, they believed in the project and wanted to be a part of it. Evans and Angelico have each only had positive things to say regarding their experience with Lucha Underground but have not given a reason for their departures.