The winner of the 1st ever Women’s WrestleMania Battle Royal, Naomi, had to deal with some hateful messages on Twitter recently.

The Orlando-native has been with WWE since 2009, making her one of the most experienced women on the roster.

Recently, Naomi responded to some insensitive remarks on Twitter:

I deal with negativity and racism like this on a daily basis but I don’t allow it to bring me down I encourage others who are experiencing the same or any type of bullying to be strong stay positive & not let the actions of others change who you are ? #feeltheglow

— Trinity Fatu (@NaomiWWE) April 12, 2018

The 30-year-old Naomi might be in line for a bit of a push it appears. In addition to winning the Battle Royal at WrestleMania, Naomi defeated Natalya on Smackdown Tuesday night. With the upcoming Superstar Shakeup happening next week, it’s not clear which brand Naomi will be wrestling on in the coming months but regardless she should be pushed near the top of the division of either Raw or Smackdown depending on where she ends up.

The first 4 winners of the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal weren’t able to do much following their victory. Perhaps Noami will set a different trend for the women, however.