– John Cena was recently a guest on Popcorn with Peter Travers where he was promoting his new movie Blockers. During the interview, it was noted that the Cenation Leader is giving ‘some serious thought to what comes next in his career after wrestling’:

“The fact that I’ve been able to do it at the pace that I have for 16 years, that’s not your regular statistic, That falls into like the Tom Brady category. I’m not supposed to be where I am anyway. So I don’t know when it’s all going to end.”

Apart from this Cena also talked about how the culture has changed and how he shared director Kay Cannon’s vision for his character in the film. You can read more quotes from John Cena’s interview and check out the video of it here.

– Shinsuke Nakamura surprised everyone by turning heel at WrestleMania 34 by beating AJ Styles after their match. Then he attacked both Styles and Daniel Bryan again during the main event of the post WrestleMania episode of SmackDown Live.

The Japanese Star made his first comments on his heel turn via the following tweet yesterday, saying that we will see his actions and feel the vibe:

Real emotion is beyond description. Worry not about my words, you will see my actions and feel the vibe.
I will continue to express my art. Always.

— Shinsuke Nakamura (@ShinsukeN) April 11, 2018