You can add the name of WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin to the list of people still talking about WWE’s decision for who Braun Strowman’s tag team partner was at WrestleMania 34 earlier this month in New Orleans.

At the show, Strowman and a kid that was picked out of the crowd defeated Cesaro and Sheamus to win the Raw Tag Team Titles. This marks the first time that Strowman has held the title in his career. It was later revealed that Strowman and Nicholas had to vacate the titles due to Nicholas being a fourth-grade student.

Austin expressed his thoughts on a recent episode of The Steve Austin Show.

“Braun Strowman is over like rover, a lot of potential, a lot of momentum, a lot of great storylines for him,” said Austin. “But the fact that he goes out there in the crowd and picks some kid, it’s almost like a disservice to Cesaro and Sheamus who’ve been working their a**es off. Two physical specimens, have really gotten some chemistry together as a team. Not to be taken lightly. Braun’s a big guy, but you know, Cesaro’s one of the strongest guys in the locker room. Sheamus is a brute.

“They can’t monetize this person who was picked from the crowd. And, I don’t know, I wasn’t really down with it, and that’s with respect to a d**n good tag team like The Bar. And then Strowman picks someone [from the crowd], I just, man you’re walking a fine line with him, because you have this brute force killer who’s legitimately one of the biggest, strongest men in the world. It didn’t do much for me.”

As seen on this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw in Hartford, CT at the XL Center on the USA Network, Bray Wyatt, and Matt Hardy beat The Revival to earn shot at the vacant Raw Tag Team Titles.

Wyatt and Hardy will now challenge The Bar for the titles at the upcoming Greatest Royal Rumble event.