Current WWE NXT Champion Aleister Black has taken the sports entertainment company by storm since signing back in June of 2016.

As seen at WWE NXT TakeOver: New Orleans event on earlier this month in New Orleans, Louisiana at the Smoothie King Center on the WWE Network, Black defeated Andrade Almas to win the NXT Title. This marks the first time that Black has held the title.

Black recently appeared on E&C’s Pod Of Awesomeness. During the interview, he talked about his goal of making it to the biggest event of the year for the WWE, WrestleMania as well as his desire to wrestle former WWE Universal Champion Finn Balor.

“WrestleMania, that’s that one picture I have in my head, especially now, coming here.” Black elaborated, “like when I had that first match and I had that first taste of what WWE brings to the table, and I saw that grand stage the day after, I was like, ‘right there. That’s it. That’s the one.’ That’s what I’m aiming for. And I know it sounds cliche, but I feel as any professional wrestler, any performer that works in this industry, I think that should be your goal. With all due respect to anyone who thinks different, but, for me, in my opinion, that is where it’s at. Right there.”

“That’s definitely something that [has] been inside my upper chamber as well.” Black said, “that’s definitely something that has been on my mind for sure because I think the contrast yet similarities are fantastic and that guy, his wrestling ability is on a different level. He is truly unique.”