Former WWE Champion Jinder Mahal transformed his career between his first and current run with the sports entertainment company.

In April of 2011 Mahal made his main roster debut and would eventually find himself as a member of the Three Man Band (3MB) trio alongside Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater.

In 2014, however, his run with the WWE came to an end when he was released from his deal. He would return to the independent circuit for two years, where he would reinvent himself creatively and physically, before being brought back to WWE around the time of the Superstar Shake-Up last year.

Mahal was recently a guest on Chasing Glory with Lilian Garcia. During the interview, he was asked about being put in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal which saw Mojo Rawley win the match last year at WrestleMania 33. Here is what he had to say:

“It was cool, definitely, but part of me, I’d be lying if I’d say it wasn’t disappointing in a way because I wanted to be on the main show. Actually, one of the things that I did in this last year is that I write down my goals. Every day I write down ‘Main Evented WrestleMania,’ along with writing, ’10-Time World Champion,’ I have all these goals. I write down what my net-worth is going to be, how many properties I’d like to own. Every day I write this down,” Mahal said. “One of my goals is main eventing WrestleMania. Right now, I write ’10-time World Champion.’ Before I became WWE Champion I used to write down ‘Become A Champion in WWE,’ because I was so low on the card, to even hold a championship in the WWE I would think that it would be so cool. I can be Intercontinental Champion, U.S Champion, but I should have written ‘Become a World Champion.’ I’m a firm believer that if you put it on paper and it reminds you to work hard every day, especially every day if you write down your goals.”