WWE Hall Of Famer Booker T recently announced that he’ll be returning to the RAW commentary team next week. This led to some rumors going around indicating that Booker could be replacing Jonathan Coachman at the commentary booth.

Coachman addressed these rumors on Twitter recently to clear them up. He revealed that Booker will only be replacing him for one week on commentary while Coachman does work for the Golf channel. Coach will return the following week for RAW in Montreal:

Yes. I laugh people think there are all of these conspiracy theories and made of stories. It’s no big deal. I have been talking about it for months. Me and @BookerT5x talked about this when I came back. It helps everybody. Head down and do work. That’s what we do

— Jonathan Coachman (@TheCoachrules) April 20, 2018

Thank you kind sir. Tell your friends to check me out on Tuesday at @WorldLongDrive on @GolfChannel at 7p east. I don’t miss Raw unless there is a good reason. #crosspromotion #evolve

— Jonathan Coachman (@TheCoachrules) April 20, 2018

I am not sure how to tell you this but no they didn’t. I am only missing this week. Will be back in Montreal.

— Jonathan Coachman (@TheCoachrules) April 21, 2018

I am not going to Saudi Arabia. But thank you. I am honestly shocked at people thinking if (god forbid) you miss one show that you are gone for good. This is a new day and things change. For me I love many things. Keeps my mind fresh.

— Jonathan Coachman (@TheCoachrules) April 21, 2018