Roman Reigns has main evented 4 WrestleMania in a row now and the talks about who he may face at the next edition of the Show Of Shows have already begun.

During a recent interview with WWE’s Spanish Team to promote the company’s upcoming tour of Spain, The Big Dog talked about a number of things and revealed his choice of opponent for WrestleMania 35.

According to Reigns he wants to face Daniel Bryan once again and if that’s not possible then he’ll like to face his Shield mates Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins:

“I think I’d like to face Daniel Bryan again. It could be a great fight for next year at WrestleMania. Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns But if it cannot be, then I’d like to face the rest of The Shield, Seth, and Dean again.”

It’s been a while since Roman Reigns last wrestled Daniel Bryan on the Fastlane PPV back in 2015 and a rematch between the two certainly has potential.

However, with all three former Shield members being on the same Brand at Raw, a rematch between the three from Battleground 2016 looks to be a more realistic possibility.

Whether or not any of these matches actually take place on the Grandest Stage Of Them All will be revealed down the line, but the comments from Roman are certainly enough to fuel the fire for a discussion.