The debate about whether or not WWE Chairman Vince McMahon should bring back Hulk Hogan to the sports entertainment company continues.

Hogan’s latest run with the WWE was a short one. On February 24, 2014, on Raw, Hogan made his first WWE in-ring appearance since December 2007 to hype the launch of the WWE Network.

At WrestleMania 30, Hogan served as the host and came out at the start of the show to hype up the crowd. Steve Austin and The Rock ended up coming out to have a memorable segment with him. However, he was later fired over racist remarks made in a leaked sex tape.

WWE Hall of Famer Bill Goldberg recently appeared on CBS Sports’ In This Corner Podcast. During the interview, he was asked about the potential return of Hogan to the WWE. Here is what he had to say:

“Oh, that’s not for me to judge. I think everybody deserves a second chance. I think you put [Hogan] in the locker room and give him the floor and let him speak his mind. That’s what he deserves. Who knows what happens from there but it’s not for me to say by any means. I can just give you my opinion and say that he deserves the floor and who knows where it goes from there.”